DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global
High Altitude Platforms Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis,
Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and
Forecasts, 2017 – 2025” report has been added to Research
and Markets’ offering.
The high altitude platforms is expected to witness strong growth due to
introduction of HAP-based wireless communication services. The HAPs
market is currently governed by the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
segment; nonetheless, the airships segment is poised to register high
adoption growth in the coming years.
The global high altitude platforms market was dominated by the UAVs
segment accounting for a market share of more than 70%, in terms of
revenue, of the total market. High altitude UAVs offer large coverage
areas as compared to the aerostat systems and can be easily
operated/navigated using a ground-based remote controller.
However, due to extremely high costs of these systems, the segment is
expected to lose out its share to other segments such as tethered
aerostat systems and airships. The demand for aerostat systems is
expected to be largely driven by the ongoing HAP-based wireless
communication services projects.
Airships are blimps filled in with hot air/helium/hydrogen that can stay
aloft for several days and can also be navigated through rotors fixed
onboard. These systems combine advantages such as lower costs over UAVs
coupled with mobility. Due to these factors, the demand for airships is
expected to soar substantially in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global High Altitude Platforms Market Analysis
4. Global High Altitude Platforms Market, By Type, 2017 – 2025 (US$ Mn)
5. Global High Altitude Platforms Market, By Payload, 2017 – 2025 (US$
6. Global High Altitude Platforms Market, By Application, 2017 – 2025
7. North America High Altitude Platforms Market, 2017 – 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Europe High Altitude Platforms Market, 2017 – 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Asia Pacific High Altitude Platforms Market, 2017 – 2025 (US$ Mn)
10. Rest of the World High Altitude Platforms Market, 2017 – 2025 (US$
- TCOM L.P.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lindstrand Technologies Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- ILC Dover L.P.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Aerostar International, Inc. (Raven Industries, Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngscdw/global_high