Experts

Medical experts agree Heather Bills ‘clearly’ died from insulin overdose – New Zealand Herald

Medical experts agree Heather Bills ‘clearly’ died from insulin overdose
New Zealand Herald
Lying in a sweaty state, with slurred speech and opening her eyes only to painful stimuli, Heather Bills had just been injected with an almost unheard of volume of insulin, a medical expert told a court. The 64-year-old died in Middlemore Hospital on

and more »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 − four =