Last week we announced the first round of our Off the Record (OTR) sessions — which are opportunities to go deep with our speakers and other topics on subjects like Cryptocurrencies, China Cross Border, AR/VR and more – at Disrupt SF (Sept. 18-20.)
Today we’re announcing the panelists for our last three sessions:
Artificial Intelligence – Tuesday Sept. 19 at 10:30 -12:00 p.m.
- Sebastian Thrun, Founder and President at Udacity
- John Giannandrea, SVP Engineering at Google
- Jenny Lee, Managing Partner at GGV
- John Mannes (moderator), TechCrunch writer
Security – Monday Sept. 18 at 9:45 -11:15 a.m.
- Ted Schlein, Managing Partner at KPCB
- John Whaley, Founder and CEO at UnifyID
- Ryan Lester, Co-founder and CEO at Cyph
- Devin Coldeway (moderator), TechCrunch writer
Health/BioTech – Tuesday Sept. 19 at 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Nina Kjellson, General Partner at Canaan Partners
- Nish Bhat, Co-founder at Color Genomics
- Robert Mittendorf, Partner at Norwest Venture Partners
- Sarah Buhr (moderator), TechCrunch writer
In case you missed the our earlier posts on OTRs, here’s the deal: They are a 45-minute, roundtable discussion that includes questions taken from the audience. Any regular Disrupt SF attendee may participate and discussions are followed by a networking reception. The only way to be a part of what is sure to be a series of great discussions is to register for Disrupt SF today.
Featured Image: TechCrunch