DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hand Cream Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hand cream market reached a value of US$ 416 million in 2021. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach US$ 585.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% during 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Hand Cream Market Trends
Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the World Health Organization (WHO) released a community campaign stating that hand hygiene plays a pivotal role in preventing the spread of pathogens.
It has also suggested policymakers offer the necessary infrastructure required for the effective performance of hand hygiene in public places. This resulted in the frequent washing and increasing dryness of hands by individuals and consequently rising demand for hand creams around the world.
Furthermore, the easy availability of eco-friendly hand creams made from organic and vegan ingredients are propelling the growth of the market. Moreover, leading players are focusing on the launch of innovative products with attractive and biodegradable packaging to expand their product portfolio.
These players are also introducing product variants made using aromatic fragrances like shea butter, vanilla, honey, and aromatherapy or botanic notes. Besides this, they are considerably investing in engaging promotional campaigns like celebrity endorsements to create brand awareness and retain a competitive edge in the market.
Furthermore, rapid urbanization, rising sales of smart devices, and increasing penetration of the internet is strengthening the e-commerce sector. This, in turn, is offering lucrative growth opportunities to key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global hand cream market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global hand cream market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age group?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the demographic?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global hand cream market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Australian Native Botanicals
- Beiersdorf AG
- Coty Inc.
- Glossier Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marks and Spencer plc
- Sanofi S.A.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- The Clorox Company
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever plc
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Product:
- Repair Hand Cream
- Anti-Aging Hand Cream
- Whitening Hand Cream
- Overnight Hand Cream
Breakup by Age Group:
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
- Generation Z
Breakup by Demographic:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Pharma and Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uej60b